Ticket Purchases & General Admission
If you breach or do not fulfill any of your obligations of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and Entry Conditions, we retain the right to confiscate items, evict patrons and/or remove ticket wristbands.
- Festival organisers encourage all patrons to participate and enjoy a DRUG FREE and GLASS FREE event.
- An important safety warning: NO DRONES are permitted within the festival precinct. A helicopter will be operational onsite and any drones in the vicinity could present a safety risk.
- The Festival is an all-weather event. It will continue in rain, hail or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- If the Festival is cancelled by an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute Festival.
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs. No refunds will be made in this case.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend any part of the Festival.
- Attendees must not cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure. Attendees must not operate any event equipment (generator, vehicle, sound and lighting system, two-way radio). Attendees must not cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or surrounding area. Attendees must not remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the venue or surrounding area.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the festival. The appropriate wristband/s will be issued on entry at the main gate according to proof if ID. Lost, damaged or tampered with wristbands will NOT be replaced by Festival Organisers. Any replacement wristbands must be purchased at the full gate price. No discounts and no exceptions.
- You agree that we can collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, email and telephone number. We may use this information to contact you with regards to future Tara Festival events. We may need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act. By either purchasing or using a ticket for the Festival, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Festival, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
Security will be assisting the gate entry and present throughout the event grounds for the duration of the festival.